Deluxe 'Pow-R-Ject' Barbecue Injectors - BASIC Info : Specifications and operations
Quickly and easily inject liquid - marinades, cures, flavor - into large and small pieces of meat. Works great for: Pork, Beef, Chicken, Hams, Turkeys, Lamb -- works with any meat/food you want to add flavor and moisture into. May also be used to inject “Tenderizing Solution” - Brine into meat.
Our DELUXE model features a full 1 gallon vessel, a long hose for easy use, and a 1/4 turn FULL FLOW metal ball valve. The deluxe model includes our Deluxe Pro Needle featuring ENLARGED multi side flow holes, industrial strength, professional length needle.
The DELUXE model allows the injection of fine ground spices (suspended in the fluid), or thicker viscosity liquids.
Used successfully for years by professional chefs, institution kitchens, commissaries, butchers, competition teams, barbecue cooks, and backyard enthusiasts
- One Gallon Capacity.
- Works EQUALLY well with smaller quantities (2 oz)"
- Full Flow metal ball valve.
- 5-1/2 inch long, multi side flow, ENLARGED hole needle.
- Allows the use of ground spices (Pepper, Garlic)
- Allows the use of higher viscosity liquids
- Made with FDA/NSF approved materials.
- NOT for use with hot liquids.
- Use only food grade liquids in this equipment.
- After use – release pressure, empty, clean, sanitize, dry, and lubricate. (Use food grade mineral oil).
- Always sanitize before use. (Recommended: 1 oz. Chlorine bleach per ½ gal. water.)
- Always test operation prior to use with plain water